Friday, December 08, 2006

I had my first anniversay with mom last weekend. A year ago she and uncle butter adopted me. I wasn't at my best back then - but I am perfect now! The fat patchwork cat that lived here first has lost some of her lard butt this year because I give her lots of exercise. mom makes both of us jump through a hoop to get cookies sometimes - but I make that other cat jump up and down whenever I am in the mood. Two days ago I licked her ear - but riding her like a pony is more fun even though she growls and growls at me. Can I help it that I am a stripey cat (and superior to all other kinds of cats) and she is only a patchwork cat? No reason to growl at me - that is rude and disrespectful. Right? You agree with me. Send me your address and I will have mom mail you a patchwork cat for your very own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home