Monday, November 13, 2006

Physics is fun! I decided to jump onto the special shelf on the window in the kitchen to check my domain and mom was in the way. She was sitting at the table eating something that she wasn't sharing with me - more importantly - she was sitting in the chair that I use to make the leap to the window shelf. So I gathered up my strength and took a good push off on the glass table and wham! I was on the shelf and everything that used to be behind me on the table had hit the opposite wall of the kitchen and was now on the floor. That is physics - the equal and opposite reaction to my tremendous leap was useless (mom) stuff making fun noises and rolling around on the floor. Then mom decided to get out of my chair - too late - I was already busy looking for intruders.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home