Thursday, October 12, 2006

You came back - I knew you would. Cats know everything. I had great fun last night! My mom left one of the cupboard doors open and while I was cruising around the kitchen counters - I spied it. (Cats miss nothing.) Hadn't been in that particular cupboard before; there could be cat food in it. Well all I found was drinking glasses. Disgusting. mom was busy on her stinking computer and not tending to my whims and wants - so I whacked one of those stupid glasses right out of that cupboard. It dropped to the floor and made a great sound as it broke in a dozen pieces. Do you know that mom was SO ignoring me that she didn't even find the glass until she stepped on it. Serves her right - ignoring me like she did. I'm not, not, not sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home